[K12OSN] Sound issue with Gnome

Hi

I have two servers installed with k12ltsp 4.4.1 on one sound works fine.

The other I only get sound if I open a terminal window an run the applications from the command prompt. (Flash does work fine in Firefox though).

I figure that Gnome is not picking up the correct settings but I don't know where to look. Any idea what might be happening?

Tim