[K12OSN] edubuntu ltsp Open Office 1.15 cannot print.

Rob Owens hick518 at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 4 12:23:17 UTC 2005

I recall reading something about a bug in OpenOffice
for Ubuntu where OpenOffice would always try to print
to A4 size paper (no good for those of us in the USA).
  One of the Ubuntu forums had instructions on which
cups configuration file to change, but I don't recall
which one it was.  Basically, A4 appears first in that
file, and that's what OpenOffice finds first and tries
to print to.  The instructions on the forum said to
move "Letter" to the top of the list so that
OpenOffice will see it first and automatically select
it.

Sorry I can't be more specific.  Try googling for A4,
OpenOffice, Letter, etc.

-Rob