Re: [K12OSN] dhcpd.conf trouble

Julias

Not sure if this is an answer to your question, but we run our Mitel phones off an Asterisk PABX on the same VLAN as the K12LTSP server, and the K12 box gives IP addresses to the phones. Maybe a separate VLAN is better, but I can attest to the fact that they work just fine on the same VLAN, without any unusual settings required. We have a fairly low traffic volume on our LAN - around 20 thin clients and only 5 IP phones, which may be why we don't have a problem . No problems with default gateway and DNS in our arrangement, using an almost standard form of Eric's dhcpd.conf.

cheers
ed