[K12OSN] OT: Recommendations for test authoring software?

This is nothing to do with k12ltsp but I think many on this list need
to make paper based exams for students. Is there any software for
teachers to make paper based exams on Linux. I have heard of Hot
Potatoes but that only runs under Wine. Also Keduca is not meant for
paper exams. Wondering if anyone knows of a native app that supports
printing and multiple choice alternative scrambling?

--
Robert Arkiletian