[K12OSN] server specs for K12LTSP

Huck dhuckaby at paasda.org
Mon Nov 7 18:02:19 UTC 2005

Dan Hopson wrote:
> I am needing minimum and medium range server specs to run K12LTSP to a
> 24-station lab here at the school.  I would like to stay with Opteron
> CPUs.  Thanks
>
> Dan Hopson (Mitchell HS, NC)

As this question inevitably comes up each time a new member joins the
K12LTSP family, would the maintainer of the k12ltsp.org website be able
to dedicate a page to show a sort of 5-10 simultaneous clients, 10-20,
20-40, 40-60...and then maybe when it becomes a noticeable performance
boost to have either an application server or a poor-mans load balancing
with 2 full-on servers?

--Huck