Re: [K12OSN] Scalix anyone?

The linux part of the install is easy -- make sure you are running a supported distribution and follow the installation guide.  Migrating from Exchange is a little more complex, but as long as you are familiar with Exchange it's not too tough.  I thought the public folder migration was a little weak (i.e. copy everything local and then copy back to the Scalix server.)

Just one other thought did you take a look at SME (www.contribs.org) -- depending on which features of Exchange you use -- it maybe most of what you need!

Andy

Spitfire Computer Services

441 Beaver Street