Re: [K12OSN] smbldap logs

I don't think it actually keeps that info in a log.

I made my own login and logout log files on a per share basis. they couldeasily be combined to log all logins and logouts on every share in a single file.

Doug

Mark Gumprecht wrote:

Where is the log that smbldap uses for logging users time in and time log off and from what machine? I've tried who,w,finger, I've checked the regular log files, messages,secure. I looked through the config files for the logfile setting, I looked in the samba logs. I'm sure I missed it somewhere. It is a k12ltsp4.2.1EL machine.
TIA
Mark