Re: [K12OSN] smbldap logs

Mark Gumprecht wrote:
Where is the log that smbldap uses for logging users time in and time log off and from what machine? I've tried who,w,finger, I've checked the regular log files, messages,secure. I looked through the config files for the logfile setting, I looked in the samba logs. I'm sure I missed it somewhere. It is a k12ltsp4.2.1EL machine.

In /etc/samba/smb.conf set this in the [global] section:

utmp = yes

then "last" in the shell.

--
Dan Young <dan_young mesd k12 or us>