Re: [K12OSN] website blocking

Dimitri Yioulos wrote:
On Wednesday November 09 2005 10:33 am, Dan Hopson wrote:

Hello everyone.  My school's website blocking software fails to limit my
K12LTSP stations...I can go anywhere, unfortunately.  Can I configure my
K12LTSP server to block particular websites or is their add on software
that anyone out there is using for Linux?  Help!

Dan.

DansGuardian (no relation to you :-)  ).

There's also squidguard: http://www.squidguard.org/