Re: [K12OSN] website blocking

That's come up before: For DansGuardian or SquidGuard to work, they must be installed on a machine separate from the terminal server; it won't work if you install it on the terminal server.

Huck wrote:
cute pun ;)

DansGuardian which requires Squid I believe.
I have it set up on my router/firewall machine on the same subnet as eth1 on the k12ltsp server, rather than on my k12ltsp server itself.

--Huck