[K12OSN] Fedora LTSP or Ubuntu LTSP, that is the question

Jim Kronebusch jim at winonacotter.org
Wed Nov 9 16:25:06 UTC 2005

I will be building a new LTSP server this week for about 30 clients in a High
School lab. I don't know if I should go the Ubuntu route or the Fedora route.
 One thing I would really like is hot swap USB jumpdrive support at the
clients.  Does anyone know if this is ready for either version?

Any advice would be great.  I have not yet had the opportunity to try the
Ubuntu version.  Does the Ubuntu version have the same list of K12 apps?

Thanks

Jim Kronebusch
Cotter Tech Department
507-453-5188