Re: [K12OSN] website blocking

Here's a question, why isn't it blocking the K12LTSP stations?

On Nov 9, 2005, at 9:33 AM, Dan Hopson wrote:

Hello everyone. My school's website blocking software fails to limit my K12LTSP stations...I can go anywhere, unfortunately. Can I configure my K12LTSP server to block particular websites or is their add on software that anyone out there is using for Linux? Help!

Dan.