[K12OSN] live cd....again

I'm trying out the Ubuntu Breezy Badger Live CD and I
noticed that you can install software into the ramdisk
using Synaptic.  I'm currently running through the
ltspadmin program and all seems to be going well.
Unfortunately I won't be able to test boot any
terminals, because I'm on somebody else's network and
I won't be able to run dhcp.  But I thought maybe
somebody out there would be interested in trying it.

-Rob

http://mail.yahoo.com