Re: [K12OSN] Linux Bell system

I'd be happy to see them :-)

Op 10-nov-05, om 05:52 heeft Tim Litwiller het volgende geschreven:

Jim Kronebusch wrote:
I saw the post last week about using linux for a school bell system. My main school uses 14 different bell schedules which has always been a nightmare. ...
This is cool.  Thanks for the ideas everyone!

I now have the next 2 months of bells scheduled, and I can fully control them
from home if I need to with webmin!

Jim Kronebusch
Cotter Tech Department
507-453-518