[K12OSN] universal boot CD

I've been trying to get what I like to call "normal people" able to set up a k12ltsp lab.  Setting up the server is easy, but figuring out what ethernet card to use to build an image with rom-o-matic is not.  Sure, I can do it, but I find it seems commically difficult to explain.  At some point I found a CD that would work with (presumably) any machine.  I can't find it again and don't know what I did with the image.  I'm generally able to find things with google, so much so that I mostly don't fool with bookmarks in any principled way, but this continues to elude me after looking several times.

Can anyone tell me where to find it?

--
Jay Pfaffman                           <pfaffman utk edu>
Asst Professor of Instructional Technology, U. TN, Knoxville