Re: [K12OSN] rsync help

As usual, I spoke too soon.  I noticed that the file authorized keys had 664
premissions.  When I changed this to 644, ran "ssh_agent $SHELL" and
"ssh-add", and ssh'd to target, it worked as I'd hoped and expected, without
a password prompt.

Thanks to Brian and Les for their great help!

Dimitri

believed to be clean.