Re: [K12OSN] Linux Bell system

Jim Kronebusch wrote:

*Please* tell me that you have it secured against unauthorized access. I know how much fun /I/ would have had with unrestricted access to the P.A. system. <EG>

Everything is locked in a server room and network access is only available via
ssh and Webmin with passwords.

Now /there/ is a man who doesn't underestimate the ingenuity of his students. <G>

--
Keith Olson
K-Soft Consulting