[K12OSN] Ubuntu / Muekow question

Rob Owens hick518 at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 13 18:14:25 UTC 2005

First of all, what would be the proper list to join to
offer feedback/suggestions based on my experience
using Ubuntu Breezy Badger with LTSP?  Do I get on an
Ubuntu list, or an LTSP list, or both?

Second, I'm a little unsure if I did the installation
right.  Am I still supposed to be using the ltspadmin
program after I install the LTSP packages with
Synaptic?  That's what I did, but doing it this way
seemed not much different than installing it the "old
fashioned way".  Maybe Muekow makes things a lot
different behind the scenes, but from my perspective
the only thing different on my latest install was that
when I installed the LTSP packages, Synaptic told me
what the dependencies were (nfs, dhcp, etc) and
automatically started some of those services.

-Rob