[K12OSN] lightweight file manager with good thumbnails

Peter Hartmann ascensiontech at gmail.com
Sun Nov 13 20:45:23 UTC 2005

Are you both just using the filer or the whole rox package with
desktop?  I forget, when you default to Icewm is the desktop provided
by some part of Gnome or is it nautilus?  Is there a way to keep that
desktop and use rox filer?  I know the desktop is part of the
performance problem but It would be nice if I could make  transitions
gradually.  Besides I need to know how to add Icons on a group basis
'out of the gate' so to speak.

Thanks,
Peter