[K12OSN] Simplest way to sync users between linux boxes

Could I get some feedback and what everyone thinks is the simplest way to sync
users between linux server?  I know how to use SMB/LDAP but I don't think this
will always be the easiest solution.

For now I would like to learn the easiest way to sync say 600 local unix users
and groups from one server with that on another.

Ideas?

I see webmin has some modules that look like they should do the trick, thoughts?

Jim Kronebusch
Cotter Tech Department
507-453-5188