[K12OSN] Strange OO-calc behaviour

Under k12LTSP 4.2 when I launch a spreadsheet from the
start>office>calcmenu and then open it from file>open menu the file is
opened and recognised properly. But when I click on the same file from
nautilus it opens in OO-calc but is recognised as untitled file!! and
I have to use file>save as menu to save any changes.
Any one else seen this? OO-writer and impress work properly both ways.
--
Sudev Barar
Learning Linux