Re: [K12OSN] K12LTSP VNC Server (on client)

> I use it on FC3 all the time to view student desktops
> You can use the command

Are you using all-time viewing? What software are you using to view all
clients at once? I find a problem in resizing vncviewer window to fit more
session previews. There is a software called VNCON that allows it but it's
only for MS Windows. Is there something like that for Linux?

kris23

INTERIA.PL | Kliknij po wiecej >>> http://link.interia.pl/f18c1