[K12OSN] Cool util of the day: Sabayon

http://www.gnome.org/projects/sabayon/
Sabayon is a system administration tool to manage GNOME desktop settings,
Mozilla/Firefox and OpenOffice.org.

Basically, it pops open a "template" desktop into a window and records
the changes you make. You can then apply that template to one or more
users. Pretty simple, all-in-all.

Here is quick intro with lots of screen shots:
http://www.gnome.org/~seth/blog/sabayon

Sabayon is in the Fedora Extras 4 repository. If you are running
K12LTSP 4.4.x, you can install it with yum:

	yum install sabayon sabayon-admin

Since you can apply settings to a single user, it would be a good idea to create a test user and experiment on that account. It has worked well for me, for the little I've used it so far, but as always your mileage may vary ;-)

-Eric