[K12OSN] auto login

Has anyone done autologins at the workstation? Workstation 1 auto logs in as user1/password ... workstation 2 auto logins as user2/password, etc. etc.

I have a small lab environment where I would love to have something like that to make it easier for my users. Can someone point me in the right direction. Surely someone else has pondered this question before me.

Joe Guenther
LANtech - Didsbury
Chinook's Edge School Div.