Re: [K12OSN] auto login

Have a look at the 'Contrib' area on the LTSP website at http://www.ltsp.org/contrib/index.php and look for autologin and/or kiosk. Also, check the Success Stories page of the LTSP wiki at http://wiki.ltsp.org/twiki/bin/view/Ltsp/SuccessStories and search for kiosk. You'll find some people who have done it and you could contact them directly if you get stuck.

HTH

Petre

Joe Guenther wrote:
Has anyone done autologins at the workstation? Workstation 1 auto logs in as user1/password ... workstation 2 auto logins as user2/password, etc. etc.

I have a small lab environment where I would love to have something like that to make it easier for my users. Can someone point me in the right direction. Surely someone else has pondered this question before me.

Joe Guenther
LANtech - Didsbury
Chinook's Edge School Div.