Re: [K12OSN] NFS Mount /home....Users Menus missing

> Are the files from /etc/skel copied into each home directory as they
> would be if you added the users from the box where they log in?

I tried to manually copy the files from /etc/skel for a couple users to the
home directory from the other box, things still don't work.  Do you have a
recommended command to use?  I just used cp for each individual file and then
modified ownership as needed, also overwrote files where necessary.

If I create new users it works perfect.  Very frustrating, this should be so
simple.