RE: [K12OSN] re: winbind loses connection to AD server (Joe Guenther)

Matt and Joe,

Here in Epping, NH we have had our K12LTSP 4.4.1 server running for several
months now with no problem. We are using winbind and authenticating against
a Win2003 server with no problems and no disconnects.

What version are/where you running? I wrote a new tutorial on setting up
K12LTSP, authenticating against AD, and automounting home folders that are
stored on the AD/Windows server that I gave to Exeter last month.

Again, we aren't having any problems.

-Paul

Paul VanGundy
Information Technology Director