[K12OSN] openOffice 1.1.4 doesn't start

Shawn Powers spowers at inlandlakes.org
Mon Nov 21 14:03:43 UTC 2005

On Nov 20, 2005, at 9:30 PM, Ryan Hackl - Spiritwood High wrote:
> We have some users for whom openOffice 1.1.4 doesn't start up
> (using k12LTSP

Usually killing any stray instances of the running program does the
trick (sometimes kill -9 is required to really kill it).

Every once and a while, however, I find I need to delete
their .openoffice folder as well (from their home directory).

Usually the first does the trick (but often with the -9 flag).  If
not, the second does the trick.  At least for me...

-Shawn