Re: [K12OSN] openOffice 1.1.4 doesn't start

Try opening a terminal session and calling OOo within that to see what happens.

Ryan Hackl - Spiritwood High wrote:
Hi!

We have some users for whom openOffice 1.1.4 doesn't start up (using k12LTSP 4.1.1)

They click the icon, and nothing happens. I've killed their open processes by killing the PIDS, but still nothing.

Any ideas where to start troubleshooting?

- Ryan Hackl
Technical Coordinator
Battlefords School Division