[K12OSN] Win2003 terminal server login

Hi there i finally got my Win 2003 Server to join my smbldap domain

But if i try to logon with a domain user on the windows terminal server from an rdesktop connection i get this error message

"The Local policy of this system does not permit you to login interactively"

I can login as "root" on the windows server

/Jesper