From: k12osn-bounces redhat com [mailto:k12osn-bounces redhat com] On
Behalf Of Jesper Berth
Sent: Tuesday, November 22, 2005 11:34 AM
To: K12OSN
Subject: [K12OSN] Win2003 terminal server login

Hi there i finally got my Win 2003 Server to join my smbldap domain

But if i try to logon with a domain user on the windows terminal server
from an  rdesktop connection i get this error message

"The Local policy of this system does not permit you to login
interactively"

I can login as "root" on the windows server

/Jesper