*From:* k12osn-bounces redhat com [mailto:k12osn-bounces redhat com] *On Behalf Of *Joe Guenther
*Sent:* Tuesday, November 22, 2005 11:28 AM
*To:* Support list for opensource software in schools.
*Subject:* Re: [K12OSN] ADS Authentication Script

Paul,

where does one find your tutorial?

Joe Guenther

Paul VanGundy wrote:

All,

I am interested in someone turning my tutorial into an interactive script. I am far from a pro scripter as my focus is heavy networking and all services that run on them. If anyone is interested in the possibility of creating an ADS Authenticating Script please contact me. Thanks.

-Paul

Paul VanGundy

Information Technology Director

Epping High School

Epping Middle School

P: 603.679.5472 x219

F: 603.679.2966

vangundypw sau14 k12 nh us <mailto:vangundypw sau14 k12 nh us>

!DSPAM:4380e63747021254156774!

!DSPAM:4380e63747021254156774!