[K12OSN] x11vnc k12ltsp

Hello!

I am trying to run x11vnc on ltsp terminals but with no result. I managed to run vnc module (vnc.so) but it is not enough for me. I need to be able to view all terminals at once in small (resized) vncviewer's windows. Can anyone help me in making x11vnc work on thin clients? I cannot find any tutorial.

Thanks,
kris23

Motoryzacja i piekne kobiety: Kalendarz Pirelli 2006!
 >>> http://link.interia.pl/f18d5