[K12OSN] RE: edubuntu ltsp Open Office 1.15 cannot print

Previously somebody had asked a question about
printing in OpenOffice in Edubuntu.  I had made a
vague reply about needing to edit some printer config
file.  Well I found the file:
/etc/cups/ppd/your_printer_name.ppd

Even though I had used the printer setup GUI to
specify Letter as the default page size, this file
showed the default as A4 in numerous locations
throughout the file.  I changed them all to "Letter"
and all seems to be well now.

Hope this helps somebody.

-Rob

http://farechase.yahoo.com