Re: [K12OSN] x11vnc k12ltsp

Hi: if you check wiki.ltsp.org under experimental..i have notes there..you
will have to switch to tightvnc to use it...chuck
http://wiki.ltsp.org/twiki/bin/view/Ltsp/WorkInProgress
> Hello!

> I am trying to run x11vnc on ltsp terminals but with no result. I managed
to run vnc
module (vnc.so) but it is not enough for me. I need to be able to view all
terminals at
once in small (resized) vncviewer's windows. Can anyone help me in making
x11vnc work on
thin clients? I cannot find any tutorial.