Re: [K12OSN] IceWM Start Menu Configuration

There's documentation on the http://www.icewm.org website. Also, have a look at IceWM Control Panel at http://www.phrozensmoke.com/projects/icewmcp/ . Or you can do it by hand by editing the files in /usr/share/icewm. The files are pretty simple.

Petre

Mark Goodridge wrote:
Another really basic question for the day before Thanksgiving.

Where can I find a how-to to configure the start menu on my clients K12LTSP work stations when we are using IceWM as the desktop manager. I want to control what applications they have access to. I am using 4.1 or there about.