RE: [K12OSN] ext3-fs errors, server not booting

> From:  Joseph Bishay

> Question - I have a FC3 ltsp server (k12ltsp) that, after a
> reboot, won't boot up. It is a hardware SCSI RAID 1 on two
> SCSI drives. Upon rebooting, it drops me into a Grub prompt.

Grub doesn't understand RAID, but because RAID1 is really the
same on both drives it will work anyway if you install on the
underlying partitions.  Try a search for grub on raid to get
the setup instructions.  I'll dig them up later if you can't
find them.

--
  Les mikesell
    les futuresource com