Re: [K12OSN] Resetting desk tops

Yes I can which is why I am wondering what has happened and how to fix it.

Dan Young wrote:

John P. Conlon wrote:

I am running K12LTSP 4.2.*

I recently used the terminal command to reset all of the user desk tops. I three cases I received an ack - can't find the folder message. I tried to reset these using the terminal reset user command with the same result. All of the users are in the same user group and home folder and have the same privelege settings.
1. Why won't those desk tops reset?
2. How can I fix the problem from the server end of the business?

That message appears if the script can't cd to that user's home directory. Can you log in as the users for whom the reset breaks and "echo $HOME"?