[K12OSN] gdm chooser.. howto?

Barry R Cisna brcisna at frontiernet.net
Fri Nov 25 01:23:27 UTC 2005

Hello List,

Hope everyone had a good T-day!
As everyone else that shows up here , I m stumped.
I can not get the "standard" gdm greeter,to show the gdm chooser,to select
from multiple K12LTSP,& Windows Term Servers.
Ive tryed several "howto's",on this subject,but all seemed to be outdated
for the current K12LTSP distros.
We are using K12LTSP v 4.1.1
We have just been doing the CTL-ALT and Fx to drop to the term server that
kids can log to,, but would like for them to be able to select from one of
the other servers..for backup..
Does anyone have/knowof,,a recent "howto" on this?
Ive searched the archives here,,but the ones i have found have not worked..

Thanks,

Barry