RE: [K12OSN] Web Survey Site

Paul…

We have used phpESP (http://www.butterfat.net/wiki/Projects/phpESP/) with great success. It is GPL, and it works.

Regards…   Tom

From: k12osn-bounces redhat com [mailto:k12osn-bounces redhat com] On Behalf Of Paul VanGundy
Sent: Thursday, November 24, 2005 5:45 PM
To: 'Support list for opensource software in schools.'
Subject: [K12OSN] Web Survey Site

All,

Do any of you know of any good web survey sites? We want to take surveys in our school district and would like to find one that is free if possible. A colleague of mine used Survey Monkey (http://www.surveymonkey.com/) recently and that looked quite nice and wasn’t too expensive. Thanks in advance.

-Paul

Paul VanGundy

Information Technology Director

Epping High School