[K12OSN] Tux Paint 0.9.15 is here!

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Sat Nov 26 20:56:47 UTC 2005

As many of you know, Tux Paint is the OSS project that I've lived and
breathed for the last 3.5 years.  Well, we finally released a new version
yesterday, over a year after the last version came out!

  http://www.newbreedsoftware.com/tuxpaint/

Changelogs:

  ftp://ftp.billsgames.com/unix/x/tuxpaint/CHANGES.txt
  ftp://ftp.billsgames.com/unix/x/tuxpaint/stamps/CHANGES.txt
  ftp://ftp.billsgames.com/unix/x/tuxpaint/config/CHANGES.txt

PS - If you have Win32- and Mac OS X-using friends, a Windows build is
already out, and a Mac one is coming in the next few days, I hope!

--
-bill!
bill at newbreedsoftware.com
http://www.newbreedsoftware.com/