[K12OSN] Re: Would like feedback...

Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2005 13:44:18 -0500
From: Timothy Hart <timothy hart gmail com>
Subject: [K12OSN] Would like feedback...

Hello all,

I have been mulling over an idea for a while and would like a little
feedback. I have been thinking about an open source open source magazine for
educators. Yes, an open source open source magazine. Basically a magazine
about open source in education that the community would write articles for
and expand them.
snip......
Great idea Timothy! How about putting the articles up on K12OS.org? That site is supposed to be for OSS in education news and I just don't have the time to keep it full of new interesting articles. Create an account for yourself and write away! We have plenty of bandwidth and disk space. Serving up PDFs would be just fine.

This invitation is open to everyone. I'm the editor but the site is not a public forum so if I don't like what you have to say I'll either edit or delete it. Isn't tyranny great? <vgb>

http://k12os.org/?q=user/register
When you create a new account, I'll have to activate it. Give me a day or so to do that. Posting content is easy with Drupal, the package running the site. It would be great to take advantage of the 1000 or so visitors who go to K12OS.org. Current articles would go a long way.

;-) Paul

Paul Nelson - Make things better.
http://pnelson.us