[K12OSN] Denying INet access

Hi Team

Access to Internet resources is, depending on the supervisory skills of
the teacher, an issue that concerns most campus administrators and
staff. For the five K12LTSP labs I help administer, I have developed a
procedure that addresses access:

Blocking Internet
==================

a) Create group noblock
  (#/user/bin/system-config-users)
b) add users to noblock: accounts with access + root
c) goto /usr/bin/... and change group=noblock and permission=750 to:
  amaya, epiphany, konqueror, mozilla and firefox - other browsers
  like opera, w3m if installed also need change
d) prepare to answer "Why am I getting an error?" questions

There may be easier ways of doing this - this works for me and wanted to
share it.

Cheers
Alan Hodson
El Paso ISD - TX