[K12OSN] Re: Web Survey Site

Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2005 17:44:59 -0500

Do any of you know of any good web survey sites? We want to take surveys in our school district and would like to find one that is free if possible. A colleague of mine used Survey Monkey (http://www.surveymonkey.com/) recently
and that looked quite nice and wasn't too expensive. Thanks in advance.

If your school already has a web site, there are any number of polling options built into php/mysql or perl scripts that you can adapt quickly or with no trouble at all. I don't know how detailed the survey needs to be - if it's a simple poll or multiple choice questionnaire.

I cobbled one up for our school site last year in very little time to specifically survey the teachers on technology needs which led us eventually to k12ltsp.

If your school doesn't already have a CMS driven web site, this might be the inspiration.

regards,
William Fragakis
morrisbrandon.com