[K12OSN] Online calendars

I've been asked to have a look for a calendar that can be shared between users with a web frontend.

We've been trialing Sunbird / ical but the users have complained about it losing info so I've been `instructed` to look for something else, preferably that will authenticate against LDAP.

Any ideas ??

Thanks
Brian Chivers
Portsmouth College

The views expressed here are my own and not necessarily the views of Portsmouth College