[K12OSN] Re: Would like feedback...(OS and Education Mag)

Tim
	Count me in!

I will be giving a talk day after tomorrow (Thursday) at the Christa McAuliffe conference titled "Open Source Technology - Why Teachers Should Care" and I will be pointing them toward Tux magazine for additional reading but it would be great to have a similar thing directed specifically at teachers.

[Dave T. - Any chance we could devote some time at one of the NELS gatherings to push forward such an effort?]

	Please do keep me posted.

Bryant Patten
White Nitro, LLC