[K12OSN] Re: Would like feedback...(OS and Education Mag)

Bryant Patten opensource at whitenitro.com
Tue Nov 29 01:36:13 UTC 2005

Tim
	Count me in!

	I will be giving a talk day after tomorrow (Thursday) at the Christa
McAuliffe conference titled "Open Source Technology - Why Teachers
Should Care" and I will be pointing them toward Tux magazine for
additional reading but it would be great to have a similar thing
directed specifically at teachers.

	[Dave T. - Any chance we could devote some time at one of the NELS
gatherings to push forward such an effort?]

	Please do keep me posted.

Bryant Patten
White Nitro, LLC