Re: [K12OSN] Online calendars

Hoover Chan wrote:
On Mon, 28 Nov 2005, Brian Chivers wrote:

Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2005 13:27:05 +0000
From: Brian Chivers <brian portsmouth-college ac uk>
To: Support list for opensource software in schools. <k12osn redhat com>
Subject: [K12OSN] Online calendars

re: Sunbird/ical losing data

Under what conditions does it lose data? Repeatable?

I have ical files on a apache server with a webdav share subscribed to from sunbird on windows and linux, and iCal on Mac OsX. It also displays the calendar data on web with PhpICalendar.

I have corrupted my calendar file a lost data a few times, but haven't looked into the cause, I just back it up regularly with backupPC. (Thanks Les!)

It seems to happen when I have multiple calendars left open in different locations all syncronizing.

I'm still looking for a more stable free calendar, preferably with client support on multiple Operating systems. (we can wish, right?)

Ben