Re: [K12OSN] Online calendars

Les

This is the same calendar that we use in our office. I tried a lot of different calendar programs and settled on this one because of the features. The only thing that I have had trouble with is getting it to work under mod_perl. Did you get it to run under mod_perl? The calender runs just fine as a CGI script but runs slower than under mod_perl.

Steve Knopik

Les Mikesell wrote:

I've used and liked an older version of
http://www.math.utexas.edu/webcalendar/doc/features.html