Re: [K12OSN] VNC reflector and GNOME

Yes. Add the xhost line to /etc/profile
that should do it. If not let me know. I should update the FL_TT docs
to reflect this. I'm going to release ver 0.2 next month.

For those in search, you need to add the profile file into the ltsp i386/etc/ directory
Adding xhost +192.168.0.254 to the main /etc/profile did not work out

so i made a file profile in /opt/ltsp/i386/etc/ with just a single line in it:
xhost +192.168.0.254

and everything is working perfect now :-) in gnome
(forget to test if this involves other windowmanagers too ... shame on me...)

Kevin

ps: Robert, could you include the same style of function for X11vnc in the next release?

--
Robert Arkiletian