[K12OSN] dhcp not authoritative question

I would like to put a k12ltsp server on an existing Win network which has a Cisco router. I don't have the authority (or doubt I could persuade those who do) to make any router changes such as "next server".

Is there any way that I might be overlooking to get the booting clients to look for the boot image from the k12ltsp server? I thought of using "not authoritative" but I don't think I can reserve any IP addresses in the range, either.

Any other ideas?

We, of course, could put the clients behind a switch but that physically limits us to a server per class - because of the cabling layout - and I'd like (and have the horsepower) to serve more clients per server.

Could I hand clients a 192.168.x.x address (the win network is 10.x.x.x) and have them only talk to the k12server on the same network? Would this impact the 10.x.x.x Win PCs? Again, any other ideas I'm overlooking?

thanks,
William Fragakis
morrisbrandon.com